Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Advertising on your site

I'm the webmaster for a website that sells fitness equipment-- www.fitnessblowout.com

I was wondering if you had any advertising opportunities on your website. Specifically I'm interested in text links.
The links I would like to place on your site look like this:
http://www.fitnessblowout.com/products/show_products.php
I have several different sizes and shapes for the same basic links which you can see here:
http://www.fitnessblowout.com/meta/stuff/text_ads.php

I'm interested in not only the actual clicks the text links would generate, but also the positive search engine optimization it would have for my website, so the text links would need to be implemented in actual HTML code on your site, not served through an iFrame or through a typical ad server.

You can see a site that's implemented my text links by going here:
http://nbabasketballonline.com
The text links are about half way down the page on the right hand side, under the eBay ads.

If you have any interest in this please let me know how much this would cost and where exactly you would place the links on your site. Our company is growing rapidly so we're interested in any sort of creative advertising ideas you might have. And of course if you have any questions or comments please let me know.

Thanks,

Ashley Meyers
webmaster@1800fit4less.com
Webmaster � www.FitnessBlowout.com

--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-firewall-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org

No comments: