Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Dear Friend............

Dear Friend,

    How are you?I am Mr.Brian Sinclair 35 years.I  work with a shipping company in the United Kingdom as a market research executive.I have a business proposal for you which is about a product known as PRUSSIATE Oil. This product is a lubricant oil used for the lubrication of what we call chips which can be located in the brain box of a ship and it is very essential for shipping companies though it is a new product in the Market as far as shipping business is concerned.

  In British market, this product is sold at GBP4800.00 for 10 bottles in each pack but i have a contact in Malaysia where this product is sold at US$1,500.00 only for one complete pack.I supplied this product to our company at the rate of GBP2,500.00 for each pack of 10 bottles which our company's purchasing manager travelled to Malaysia to buy it from my former associate who bought it from the main dealers in malaysia and supplied to our company's purchasing manager on his arrival to Malaysia as the main dealer but he has been very sick now and could not meet up with the contract.Our Purchase manager is eager to go again this time since it will help to reduce the company's annual expenditure.Which the contract will be redirect to you for one year if you could meet up with the first supply.

 This is what i need you to do:
1.I want you to be the middle marketer between the main dealers of this product in Asia market and our company here in United Kingdom in the sense that you will buy this product from the main dealers at the rate of US$1,500.00 per pack and sell to our company at the rate of GBP2,500.00 per pack after i might have introduced you to our company as the main dealer, and also given you the main dealer's contact in Malaysia for you to contact them to know the availability of the product in their stock.

2, I will not want our company to have a direct contact with the main dealers in Asia market to know the actual price because if they do i will not only loss my opportunity of making my own profit, i will also loss my job because it is against our working ethics to inflate the price of a particular product for my own interest.

   If you are interested please do get in touch with me so that we can reach into an agreement on how to share the profit percentage that will come out of this business transaction based on the fact that i will submit your contact as the main dealer of the product in Asia market to our company's management for them to contact you for the purchase because they are presently running out of stock of this product. On the other hand, i will give you the contact of the main dealers of this product in Asia market for you to also contact them but before then, we might have reached to an agreement on profit percentage sharing which have to be a written agreement.

   I only want you to assure me that you will be honest with me, and also keep this business secret between the both of us so that our company will not realise that i connived with you to inflate the price of the product for my own interest because if they do, as i say, i will loss my job and also my career will be jeopardized.I hope i am not being too strict with the conditions ,just did it to let you know how serious this issue is.i will tell you about my company if i find you interested to do the business and will also guide you to the success of it .
    Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards
Mr.Brian Sinclair.
brian_sinclair@myway.com
United Kingdom.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Do you know a place like the back of your hand? Share local knowledge with BackOfMyHand.com

No comments: