Search This Blog

Saturday, December 20, 2008

My dear friend!

My dear friend!
Compliment of the day!
Let me tell you a little more about myself. I live in US. As you know I am
28 years old, it is a wonderful age for a woman I think,when you are already
not too young and naive as before and it is still much time will pass when
they will call you an old woman:) I am very open person and I appreciate
sincerity in people.
I always say the truth, what ever it could be, I like honesty and
straightness in relationships, so I will not keep silence in
relationships and will tell you everything honestly. I had a very bad love
experience in the past,I was hurt but I don't keep negative emotions
in my heart,if you want I will tell you about it in my next letters.
So I lose hope to find the man of my dream here in US and I have a great
expectations on the Internet. They say it is a perfect place to find a soul
mate, and I believe I am worth to find my happiness here.
I hope after reading this letter you are still interested in me:) I will
be waiting for your answer! Please write me on this address:
DrthressyDavid1@yahoo.com
I love you so much,
Dr Thressy David.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts

--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-firewall-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org

No comments: