Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Google 11th Anniversary Promo ***You just Won***



Your E-mail just WON £850,000 British Pounds in our on-going Google Promo!
Your details are: Ticket #: 00869575733664, E-mail ID Code :65332,Payment:Category A. Participants for this promo were randomly selected from worldwide range of web searchers who uses Google search engine Googler and other Google ancillary services. For payment, write to Mr. Grahams Benfield immediately on these two Emails :graham.benfield101@ gmail.com & grahambenfield881@ hotmail.com.
Congratulations!!
MR. BENITO L. GARCIA (PROMO ANNOUNCER)

3 comments:

mishoo said...

I thought my email account won it! :D:P hahaha!

Anonymous said...

I got the same ticket number and email ID code, if it WAS real I would have had a different ticket number and ID code.

Anonymous said...

I got e-mail with same ticket no. and e-mail ID,Is it true or scam.If true what should be the process.The e-mails given in the links are unreplied