Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Staffing Exchange

I am a senior, executive recruiter working for The Staffing Exchange within the IT division.  Are you hiring right now or looking yourself for a new career or employment opportunity?    I am currently working with other clients and candidates in the industry and have a very extensive collaboration of both great candidates and hot jobs within the hidden job market.  If you are looking for that perfect fit or looking for a change, I am here for you!

Please visit our website at www.staffingexchange.com for more information or call me directly to discuss further.

I look forward to the possibility of assisting you with your staffing and/or career needs.  As well, if you know of anyone else who is hiring or looking for employment, we do offer a referral bonus program.

Best Regards,

No comments: