Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Joe: What I need from you

Joe --

I told Congress in February that if they didn't take action to fight climate change, then I would.

Today, I announced a plan of action to make good on that promise.

My administration is taking steps to cut carbon pollution, prepare our nation for the unavoidable impact of climate change, and put America's best and brightest to work to solve this issue on a global scale.

One thing we know is we'll face a well-organized and well-financed opposition by the special interests that profit from keeping things the way they are -- and there are members of Congress who fundamentally deny the science on this issue.

But we cannot stand by any longer.

I need to know you'll fight alongside me. Say you will.

Over the next few months and years, I'm going to need the millions of OFA supporters who understand that we have a responsibility to future generations to fight climate change to join me, and be a force of change in your communities.

We owe it to our children and grandchildren to take action -- and now is the time.

Today, I'm here to tell you I am committed to doing my part.

Say you'll do yours:

http://my.barackobama.com/Stand-Up-Against-Climate-Change

Thanks,

Barack









Paid for by Organizing for Action.

This email was sent to: securityworld@gmail.com.
If that is not your preferred email address, you can update your information here. We believe that emails are a vital way to stay in direct contact with supporters. Click here if you'd like to unsubscribe from these messages.
Organizing for Action, P.O. Box 66732 Washington, D.C. 20035

No comments: