Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2014

I am a real person

Organizing for Action
Joe --

I know you get a lot of emails from us here at OFA.

Do you ever wonder who we really are, the people writing and sending you all these emails?

Well, let me introduce myself: Hi, I'm Grant. I'm the Chief of Staff here at OFA, and I am a real person.

Some fun facts about me: Back in the day, I was a cameraman on a show called "The First 48." That was fun. Most importantly, whenever I'm having a hard day at work, I look at this:

Cheer yourself up -- become an OFA 2014 member.

It always cheers me up.

I know you've heard a lot from us this past week as we've been getting closer and closer to our fundraising deadline tomorrow. I just wanted to remind you that we're real folks here, sending you emails, and asking you to chip in for real work that's being done all across the country.

We do this work because we care about this stuff -- and it really matters.

This is one of your last chances to be part of this movement before the deadline at midnight tomorrow night.

Chip in before tomorrow's midnight fundraising deadline and become a 2014 OFA member:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Make-a-Difference

Thanks -- and nice getting to know you.

Grant

Grant Campbell
Chief of Staff
Organizing for Action

P.S. -- As an added bonus, we're adding anybody who donates this week to our OFA Donor Wall -- it's our way of recognizing everybody who's chipping in before this important deadline. Chip in $5 or more today.














Paid for by Organizing for Action

Contributions or gifts to Organizing for Action are not tax deductible.


This email was sent to: securityworld@gmail.com.
If that is not your preferred email address, you can update your information here. We believe that emails are a vital way to stay in direct contact with supporters. Click here if you'd like to unsubscribe from these messages.
Organizing for Action, P.O. Box 66732 Washington, D.C. 20035

No comments: