Search This Blog

Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Laughing Conservative

The Laughing Conservative


Dear Cabby: [Advice for all ]

Posted: 29 Oct 2014 11:59 PM PDT

Dear Cabby: My boss "Clueless" has just charged me with halting the spread of a deadly plague. Alas, I am totally out of my depth and completely inexperienced in such a role. Please Help! R. Kavian Dear R. Kavian: With someone like "Clueless" in charge, we are already doomed --DOOMED-- I tell ya. I suggest you put yourself in immediate voluntary quarantine, which will give you complete freedom

Barack Obama's Diary: Bibi down, Vlad still to go.

Posted: 29 Oct 2014 06:35 PM PDT

Dear Diary: I had barely taken a break fom Bibi's excoriation of me, when the Song of the Volga Boatmen  burbled mournfully from my iPresdientophone. I said "Hello Vlad, [for ir was he] you calling to gloat? " "Obamavitch, what do you expect when you use decades-old Russian rocket engines  to launch a 21st Century spacecraft?  They make Yuri Gagarin look young. "Gagarin, Obamavich? He was our

No comments: